About Pure Data Services
Pure Data Services is a document shredding and electronic recycling company that helps businesses, government and individuals protect their information and reputation.
With over 35 years of business experience each, our owners are directly involved in the daily operation of the business. We know the value of superior customer service and offer each customer a unique solution that fits their needs.
We are the only certified woman-owned document shredding business in Southeast Michigan, and we are trustworthy, responsible and committed to our customers. We treat your sensitive information as if it were our own.
Pure Data Services is
NAID AAA CERTIFIED
What value do we bring?
- We protect your data, documents and electronic media at the end of its lifecycle
- We help you comply with HIPAA, HITECH, FACTA, Graham Leach-Bliley and Sarbanes Oxley
- We are your responsible electronics recycling resource
What problems do we solve?
- Staying in compliance with current laws regarding protection of confidential and personal information
- Timely destruction of documents, records and media at the end of their retention period
- Purging documents in storage to free up space in your facility
- Making information destruction convenient and confidential
- We provide Certificates of Destruction so you can prove your legal compliance
NAICS: 561990; 562290; 541519 || UNSPCS Code: 80161508; 76122306; 80160000; 76122300